NEW STYLE EVENT - FREE
APPLY IF YOU HAVE AN ETSY SHOP
- You will have an introduction on our Facebook page and website.
- The event will appear on Facebook and our website and will have your pages linked.
- We will have 1 of your products in our InstaShop.
- We will have at least 1 of your products in our Website Shop.
- Stalls can have games.
- We will hold a Grand Prize
- You MUST be available online to engage with visitors for the majority of the event as well as being able to carry out all of the preparation work on the lead up to the event as and when required, sticking to the deadlines to ensure you get the best from the event. This is particularly crucial in the final week before the event.
- You can sell as many items as you like during the event – there is no limit and you don’t have to make anything exclusive for the event. If it sells well then continue to sell it afterwards! Anything in your event titled album might be sold before the event because our shops are open before the event night.
- You may get comments, other interaction and possibly messages/orders. You need to be around to answer these, and replying to comments will help your reach and engagement so that you get more visitors!
- You may need to schedule posts for during the event to your social media so that your page is seen in newsfeeds and to give people visiting things to interact with for the whole event
- If you decide to hold a competition on your page then you must be able to donate a prize/voucher for your competition. The competition on your page is not run or drawn by KL Online Shopping Events. You will draw the winner and we will announce it on the event page along with all competition winners. You will create any graphics for your own game (you can ask for ideas for this from us if it is not something you are confident with. We can also create your graphics for you for a small additional fee – please contact us for details). Our events are all about fun as well as brand awareness and the competitions help with that too.
- You MUST have prices on your products photos or in the description of products in your album/collection. People visiting want to see products with prices straight away, no messing about or having to ask you how much it costs. This can deter customers.
- For the event you will be provided with a new logo (profile picture) for your page for before and during the event which will be an event twist on your usual logo. This must be used and uploaded on the date requested. If you are planning on rebranding we do ask that you please supply us with your new logo at the start of the preparation as we will not be able to change any graphics once created.
- You will be given access to FREE training – on Facebook/Website.
Copyright Policy & General Policy
What the hosts do –
What the hosts do (behind the scenes work):· Organise an application process for each event. Go through each applicant. Message those that are successful. · Create the event on Facebook and the website. · Create the secret ‘group’ that we use for all communication before/during and after the event with all the businesses taking part. · Finalise the routes (if applicable) · We design/create all cover photos (if applicable). · Plan the programme for the event and write all posts for the entire event page for the duration of the event. · Design/create all graphics for the event page, including marketing, logos, pre-event material. · Design/create all marketing videos for the event. · Advertise the event continuously in community pages and groups on Facebook as well as in Twitter and other social media, on the run up to the event. · Sort out all games/competition details – and allocate to the businesses involved. · Host the event on Facebook and our website. · Support all businesses involved throughout the experience. For these events we are the Event Coordinators which involves being Media Researchers, Multimedia Designers, Animators, Games Coordinators, Marketing Managers and Hosts.
How we choose our stalls –
How do we pick our stalls? All Etsy businesses are welcome. ****No-one is chosen on a first come first served basis.**** We have a calendar schedule that we stick to in terms of applying and then selecting applicants. After the closing date we go through each page that applied ‘separately’ via our own planning group. We make comments on posts, photos, and products. We look at how well each page engages with their customers, if they post regularly, if they have products that match what we asked for and if the photos are of a good standard. We also look at products to ensure that we don’t have cross overs. We then create a shortlist from this information and choose our pages together as a team. Every applicant is looked at. This is why we ask people to apply with a comment on why they would like to join and what they have to offer. It is also why we have a closing date. You can apply to join any of the events at any time you like – as long as it’s before the closing date. We have this system in place to keep the selection process as fair as possible for everyone involved, and our decision is final. If you are not selected for one event it does not mean you will not be selected for future events. The selection process is one of the most challenging aspects of our business as there are so many amazing applicants to choose from. We contact each stall selected and invite them to join a secret planning group specifically for that event. We also post in the application group after the applicants have agreed to be part of the event to inform everyone that the successful applicants have been chosen and so those who have not been successful will be aware, but welcome to apply for future events. If you have any questions about our event process please do get in touch. We are always happy to help
This is a trial event to see if it can work. We hope to get your Etsy Shop and products seen as much as possible.
It is FREE so you have nothing to lose.
Let’s get you out there!
- Your name
- Your Etsy business page name and link
- A description of your business
- What your page could offer this event
- Your price range.