Applications for events in 2021
Each Awesome Evening Event runs from 7pm to 10pm UK time.
Each Fabulous Day Event runs from 10am to 10pm UK time.
Each Sensational Weekend Event runs from 10am Saturday to 10pm Sunday UK time.
Anyone worldwide can apply as long as they can guarantee being present during the event.
Businesses need one of the following to apply –
- Facebook business page / group.
- Own website.
- Instagram business page.
- Etsy Shop
- Possibly other marketplace shops – see “how this will work” for details. Is your shop compatible?
You can only apply to an event with 1 of these for 1 business. You cannot add all links to 1 application. Please decide your stall before applying.
You can apply for an event with different businesses. But more than 1 business application will incur more than 1 fee. If you apply with 2 businesses on the same event then the fee will be doubled. (Also – are you sure you want to use 2 on the same event? You can. You’ll just be very busy.)
How this will work.
- You will have an introduction on the KLE Facebook page, instagram (new) and website.
- The event will appear on Facebook and Instagram (new) and website and will have your page or website or social media linked.
- I will have 1 of your products on the KLE instagram.
- I will have at least 1 of your products in the KLE Website Shop which is uploaded before the event and stays on the website for 1 month after the event.
- Stalls using Facebook can have games if they wish and these will be linked to the event. If your website/social media has the capability of holding games/competitions then these can be linked to the event too.
- I will hold a Grand Prize(s) to entice visitors to the event. (I use your donations and prizes sent to me)
- MUST be available online to engage with visitors for the majority of the event as well as being able to carry out all of the preparation work on the lead up to the event as and when required, sticking to the deadlines to ensure you get the best from the event. This is particularly crucial in the final week before the event.
- Can sell as many items as you like during the event – there is no limit and you don’t have to make anything exclusive for the event. If it sells well then continue to sell it afterwards! Anything in your event titled album / collection / highlight / feature might be sold before the event due to advertising before the event night.
- WILL get comments, other interaction and possibly messages / orders. You need to be around to answer these, and replying to comments will help your reach and engagement so that you get more visitors!
- NEED to be available for the Online Personal Shopper Experience. Watch out for this post so you can reply to comments if I haven’t already got there! I may be posting in the secret group to ask you questions too.
- You will need to schedule posts for during the event so that your stall is seen in newsfeeds and to give people visiting your page things to interact with. One of these posts will be a post that you MUST have scheduled for the start of the event.
- If you decide to hold a competition on your stall then you must be able to donate a prize/voucher for your competition. The competition on your stall is not run or drawn by KL Online Shopping Events. You will draw the winner and I will announce it at the end of the event along with all competition winners. You will create any graphics for your own game (you can ask for ideas for this from myself and team if it is not something you are confident with. We can also create your graphics for you for a small additional fee – please contact us for details). Our events are all about fun as well as brand awareness and the competitions help with this aspect.
- You MUST have prices on your products photos or in the description of products in your album/collection etc. People visiting want to see products with prices straight away, no messing about or having to ask you how much it costs. This can deter customers. Each product MUST have a title (for the website) and description.
- You will be given access to the FREE training group on Facebook (from start of prep to last day of event month.)
Application form at the bottom of the page