By browsing or shopping on KL Online Shopping Events, you are agreeing to this buyer policy and all the contents detailed below.
KL Online Shopping Events is a fun online shopping experience. You can visit themed events, take part in competitions and discover new small businesses from around the world. During the events that are held on the website, Instagram and Facebook you can purchase items by messaging the businesses involved. Speak with them direct from their Facebook page and help their brand awareness. You can also use the Personal Shopper experience during these virtual events.
The marketplace on my website is where you can purchase goods directly from Vendors on my website using the shopping cart and checkout. The KLE Shop is where you will find my 2020 residents and links to their Facebook/Etsy shops which enable you to purchase. You can shop 24/7.
This policy does not affect any statutory rights you have as a consumer.
In this policy, “we”, “our”, “our services” refers to KL Online Shopping Events and the website.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
By using our services, you are agreeing that we can process your information in the ways set out in these terms and conditions.
KL Online Shopping Events and Vendors process members’ personal information (for example, buyer name, email address, and delivery address) Each party is responsible for the personal information it processes in providing the services.
KL Online Shopping Events, will be responsible for any Vendor processes with regards to consumer information. They are issues with terms and conditions that state that they cannot use your personal information in any other way than what is needed to make the transaction of goods to you.
Usage data – We may process data about your use of KL Online Shopping Events website. This may include your IP address, browser type and version, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the KL Online Shopping Events website, for monitoring and improving the KL Online Shopping Events website for consumer use.
You may need to create an account with KL Online Shopping Events to use some of our services. By creating an account, you agree and consent to the following:
- You must be 18 years or older to open an account. Those under 18 and at least 13 years of age are only permitted to use our services through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian, with their appropriate permission and under their direct supervision. Children under 13 years are not permitted to use our services. You are responsible for any, and all account activity conducted by anyone under the age of 18 on your account.
- You will provide accurate information about yourself. It is prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
- You will choose an appropriate name. If you decide to use an alias/username associated with your account, you may not use language that is offensive, vulgar, infringes someone’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise violates any KL Online Shopping Event policy.
- You are responsible for your account. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you are sharing an account with other people, then the person whose financial information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you are registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to policies on behalf of the business. Accounts are not transferable. Protect your password. It is important to keep your account password secure.
- You are responsible for keeping your account up to date. Ensuring correct addresses so that products are not sent out to an incorrect address. If they have been sent to an address that you did not update it is your responsibility and not that of the Vendor or KL Online Shopping Events. You will incur any cost to get the product sent to you.
- Account and profile data (may include your name, email address, address, telephone number, profile pictures, gender, date of birth and details inputted by yourself upon creating an account) may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our website and services. Also for the purposes of operating our website, providing services, ensuring the security of our website, maintaining back-ups of our website and communication with you.
- We may process information that you post on our website for the purposes of marketing. Your personal details and profile picture will be removed from such advertisements. (E.g. We may use text from your reviews or comments posted on products, in our advertisements)
- We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our events/blog via email notifications. (E.g. If you enter a competition on our website that requires an email address, we may process this information to enable us to send you upcoming event details)
- All communication between yourself and a Vendor is to be polite. You may not use language that is offensive, vulgar or disrespectful.
- We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. We will retain your personal data as follows:
- Email lists will be retained for a minimum period of 1 year following the date you sign up, and for a maximum period of 5 years following this. You can unsubscribe at any time. This is the same for any information you share with us.
- We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. Links may have been used in Blogs or Events. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
You are responsible for paying for goods.
KL Online Shopping Events allows buyers to use payment by bank transfers or PayPal. PayPal transactions must be done via Item or Service Payment and not via Friends or Family.
Sellers agree to dispatch sold items once a payment transaction is complete and reflected in their payment account.
KL Online Shopping Events will not be held responsible for any seller / consumer unlawful activity with regards to payment of products.
Buyers agree to resolve any disputes directly with a seller. KL Online Shopping Events will not be held responsible for seller / consumer disputes.
You may leave reviews on products or shops. We would all love this 🙂
Reviews must not:
- Contain personal or confidential information;
- Contain racist, or harassing language / threats or hate speech;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Contain comments about things outside the seller’s control, such as a delivery carriers, KL Online Shopping Events, or a third party.
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
This website is owned and operated by Kelly Woodward of KL Online Shopping Events.
You can contact us:
- by WhatsApp, the Personal Shopper Experience number published on our website
- by email, using the email address published on our website
- by contacting us through Facebook at www.facebook.com/KLOnlineShoppingEvents
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
KL Online Shopping Events reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time, including addition of fees, addition or removal of platforms. We will notify you of major changes.