We respect your privacy. KL Online Shopping Events will not disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties without your consent, except as specified in this policy.
Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorised access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and by keeping your password and computer secure, such as by signing out after using the Services.
We process your personal information to run our business and provide our users with the Services. By acknowledging this policy, you confirm that you have read and understand this policy, including how and why we use your information.
If you don’t want us to collect or process your personal information in the ways described in this policy, you shouldn’t use the Services.
We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies or practices of any of our members, WordPress, or third-party websites and apps.
We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
- Email address
- Home address for delivery of products
We collect data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you
- If you contact us through the website, by email, by social media message or any other means
- When you register with KLE and set up an account
- When you enter a competition on our website or social media
- When you make purchases on our website
2. Data is collected automatically
- Cookies used by WordPress
- KL Online Shopping Events automatically receives and records information from your browser or your mobile device when you visit the Site, use the Apps, or use certain features of the Services, such as your IP address or unique device identifier, cookies, and data about which pages you visit and how you interact with those pages in order to allow us to operate and provide the Services. This information is stored in log files and is collected automatically.
KL Online Shopping Events has an events blog page. Please be aware that any personal information that you choose to submit there can be read, collected, or used by others, or could be used to send unsolicited messages to you. You are responsible for the personal information that you choose to post.
On occasion, KL Online Shopping Events, or a vendor, will need to contact you. Primarily, these messages are delivered by email and will to communicate with you about an order you have placed. For example, when you have purchases a personalised product and we need to know your requirements. You understand and agree that KL Online Shopping Events or a vendor can send you non-marketing emails, KL Online Shopping Events Messages, or messages, such as those related to transactions, your account, security, or product changes.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications via email or Messages in your account settings or by following the unsubscribe link in any marketing email you receive.
KL Online Shopping Events will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, for as long as your account is active (i.e., for the lifetime of your KL Online Shopping Events member account), or as needed to provide the Services to you. If you no longer want KL Online Shopping Events to use your information to provide the Services to you, you may close your account.
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your personal information, you can do so via your KL Online Shopping Events account settings. Alternatively, you can exercise any of the rights above by contacting us via email at KLOnlineShoppingEvents@outlook.com
Limiting use of, or deleting, your personal information may impact features and uses that rely on that information. However, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights, including otherwise denying you goods or services, providing you with a different level or quality of services, or charging you different prices or rates for services.
We may amend or update this policy from time to time. We encourage you to check back regularly and review any updates.
If you have any questions:
Contact KL Online Shopping Events:
- Email – KLOnlineShoppingEvents@outlook.com
- Facebook message – www.facebook.com/KLOnlineShoppingEvents
Last updated: 12th April 2021