Sell your creations or services with KLE, and have some fun doing it !
Apply to be a stall holder in an Awesome Evening KL Event (or Fabulous Day or Sensational Weekend) or join my website and start your own store with my Vendorship. You can add single products, variable options and even downloadable products.
You’ll receive full support from myself and my awesome Event Ambassador team with whichever option you pick.
Vendorship and Events:
NO COMMISSIONS. NO LISTINGS FEES. NO TRANSACTION FEES.
UNLIMITED PRODUCT LISTINGS IN YOUR OWN STORE FOR £5 PER MONTH WHICH INCLUDES AUTOMATIC APPEARANCE IN BLOGS, A PERSONALISED WELCOME BLOG, SHARES TO THE KLE CRAFT SHOPPING GROUP, AND MUCH MORE! READ ALL THE DETAILS HERE.
Apply to be involved in a KL Online Shopping Event. These are the events held on Facebook, Instagram and Website. Whether you’re a Facebook business, Instagram, Etsy etc these events are great for increasing your brand awareness, and hopefully sales (sale not guaranteed but half of stalls do sell on event day, others after).
Please note that these are not the themed website only events that Vendors can partake in.
Best thing about KL Events compared to other event companies on FB:
You can sell as many items as you like during the event – there is no limit and you don’t have to make anything exclusive for the event BUT you can if you want to (this will help get visitors to the event). If it sells well then continue to sell it afterwards! Please also note that anything in your event titled album / collection / highlight / feature might be sold before the event due to advertising before the event night, especially the introduction as I suggest visitors visit and possibly pre-order items. You have sold this via KLE
Rules of application:
- You must not be taking part in any other market night or online event, on the day of the KLE event.
- You must not be taking part in any other market night or online event 5 days prior to the KLE event.
- You must advertise the KLE event on your own business and on social media every week. This can be done via posts created by yourself about the event / sharing posts from KLE / sharing your product album.
- You must hit all deadlines in the preparation group. (There are only 3)
- You must be available online to engage with visitors for the majority of the event. Mobile devices are brilliant for answering comments / questions. Replying to comments will help your reach and engagement so that you get more visitors!
- You must visit all stalls taking part in the event and leave a comment on their album. We are a team and this a great way of supporting each other.
- You must have a title, description and price on each product in your album/collection when you upload the photo.
- If you hold a competition on your page – You must be online at 9pm when competitions close so that you can work out your winner. You must then announce it at 10pm on your own page.
This way you can concentrate on getting more visitors to the event you have paid for to help your interaction and potential sales.
If you decide to hold a competition on your stall then you must be able to donate a prize/voucher for your competition. The competition on your stall is not run or drawn by KL Online Shopping Events. You will draw the winner and announce it at the end of the event. You will create any graphics for your own game (you can ask for ideas for this from myself and team if it is not something you are confident with. We can also create your graphics for you for a small additional fee – please contact us for details). Our events are all about fun as well as brand awareness and the competitions help with this aspect.
Those that do not follow these rules will not be considered for future events
KLE Event types. Click on each for event themes and to apply:
KLE Mini Events use the Awesome Evening style (7pm to 10pm) but are only run on Facebook, and are best for beginners. A stall slot is £5 per person which covers the event and grand prize donation. The £5 is non-refundable even if you have to drop out. Money will be taken from the total and used to create Grand Prize funds and advertising.
KLE Awesome Evening Events are 7pm to 10pm, run on Facebook, instagram and my website. A stall slot is £10 per person which covers this awesome evening event and grand prize donation. The £10 is non-refundable even if you have to drop out. £3 will be taken from the stall slot cost and used to create Grand Prize funds.
KLE Fabulous Day Events are 10am to 10pm, run on Facebook, instagram and my website. A stall slot is £20 per person which covers this awesome evening event and grand prize donation. The £20 is non-refundable even if you have to drop out. £5 will be taken from the stall slot cost and used to create Grand Prize funds.
KLE Sensational Weekend Events are 10am to 10pm, Saturday and Sunday, run on Facebook, instagram and my website. A stall slot is £35 per person which covers this awesome evening event and grand prize donation. The £35 is non-refundable even if you have to drop out. £8 will be taken from the stall slot cost and used to create Grand Prize funds.