By setting up a Vendor Account and selling on KL Online Shopping Events, you are agreeing to these Vendor terms and conditions and all the contents detailed below.
KL Online Shopping Events is a fun online shopping experience. Shoppers can visit themed events, take part in competitions and discover new small businesses from around the world. During the events that are held on the website, Instagram and Facebook shoppers can purchase items by messaging the businesses involved. Speak with them direct from their Facebook page and help their brand awareness. They can also use the Personal Shopper experience during these virtual events.
The marketplace on my website is where shoppers can purchase goods directly from Vendors on my website using the shopping cart and checkout. They can shop 24/7.
In this policy, “we”, “our”, “our services” refers to KL Online Shopping Events and the website.
We own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website sellers and buyers.
By using our services, you are agreeing to the terms set out below.
- You will provide accurate information about yourself. It is prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your Vendor account.
- You will keep your personal profile on our website up to date.
- You are solely responsible for your Vendor account. You will protect your password. It is important to keep your account password secure.
- All communication between yourself and a consumer is to be polite. You may not use language that is offensive, vulgar or disrespectful.
- You will provide us with correct PayPal account details for us to set up your monthly subscription fee via invoice.
KL Online Shopping Events will not disclose your name, email address, PayPal details or other personal information to third parties without your consent.
You will not use buyer personal information in any other way than what is needed to make the transaction of goods.
KL Online Shopping Events may need to contact you from time to time. You agree to any communication via message or email, and agree to respond, if applicable, in a timely manner.
- You must be 18 years or older to open a Vendor Account. You can register for an account by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website.
- You must pay the monthly fee on the first of every month via PayPal invoice.
- You must not use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
- You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account;
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
To cancel your subscription can must email us through our email KLOnlineShoppingEvents@outlook.com. We will then delete your shop. Any payments already made will be non-refundable. We will cancel your reoccurring invoice.
You acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for the behaviour of our users, either on or off the website, and we cannot guarantee that any information provided by a user is true, accurate, complete, current and not misleading. You will not hold us liable in respect of any loss or damage arising out of any user behaviour or user information.
KL Online Shopping Events allows sellers to accept payment by PayPal or Stripe.
- Those using PayPal – They have bought in thresholds for 2021. This means payments will be sent monthly to you on specific date until the website reaches the threshold. You can specify a certain week if you wish. Otherwise payments are sent in the last week of every month. Orders are on your dashboards but I’ll also send them to you via email as soon as received.
- Those using Stripe – you’ll get payments automatically from Stripe. They don’t have thresholds. Orders are on your dashboards and Stripe should send them too.
Sellers agree to dispatch sold items once a payment transaction is complete.
Sellers agree to resolve any disputes directly with a consumer. KL Online Shopping Events will not be held responsible for seller / consumer disputes.
KL Online Shopping Events does not take commission or listing fees from Vendors.
Vendors are charged a monthly fee to own a shop on KL Online Shopping Events. Vendor payments to KL Online Shopping Events must be paid on receipt of invoice (an invoice will be sent via Paypal) and be paid at the beginning of every month.
Payment types: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal
Products and Copyright
If you sell handmade items, you agree that:
- All handmade items are made or designed by you. If you work with a partner, you must disclose their details in your listing or shop details.
- You can use your own photographs or video content. You must not use photographs that do not belong to you.
If you are selling personalised or made-to-order items you agree to:
- KL Online Shopping Events understand that set prices might not be possible but you must display minimum and maximum prices on these listings.
- If you are using photographs of previous work it must be clear in your description that the photos shown are examples.
If you are selling designs / art work, you agree that:
- All designs are created by you.
- If you use stock images (for example, images from print on demand companies) you must state this.
If you sell sweets, chocolates, cakes and all other food types we will ask to see a copy of your food hygiene and safety certificate.
If you sell products that could be deemed copyright (e.g. Disney items) we will ask to see a copy of the licence agreement you have that gives you the right to sell these items.
“All toys supplied in the UK must meet a list of essential safety requirements which are set out in the Toy (Safety) Regulations 2011 (previously the Toy Safety Regulations 1995 – updated in 2010 – and now revoked) and to prove that these requirements are met, all toys should also carry a CE Marking. Every toy need a CE mark to be sold legally in the EU “
To apply the CE mark it will need to be tested to the EN71 standards. This can be done in two ways: being sent to a lab to do it for you OR self certification. After meeting tests you will get a final declaration of conformity, a certificate stating that your toy meets the regulations. Your toys will need to be sold with CE marked labels , traceability details, and washing instructions. This DOES NOT include memory bears/keepsakes OR one of a kind toys.
KLOnlineShoppingEvents reserves the right to reject businesses which involves material that is felt is illegal, immoral or objectionable. KLOnlineShoppingEvents will not accept any applications that breach any copyright or trademark laws, are deemed illegal or that infringe the rights of third parties. You are responsible for your products and KLOnlineShopping Events will not be held liable of any misinformation or products that are deemed illegal or in breach of copyright law.
If it comes to light, following success of application, that you are creating copyright items or we believe you to be creating copyright items, we will investigate and if necessary your Vendor account will be deleted.
KLOnlineShoppingEvents will not tolerate any abuse via message or email to KLOnlineShoppingEvents or towards Vendors.
By submitting the registration form you, the maker agree that:
1. All information has been read and understood.
2. That the information submitted on the registration form is correct
3. To make prompt payment of Vendor fees due
4. That your Shop and any photos you submit may be used for publicity purposes.
5. Not allowed: (a) Any products in breach of copyright or trademark: (b) Alcohol / drugs / tabacco or E-cigs: (c) Blinged baby products and dummy clips: (d) Toys that have not been CE tested (e) Hazardous / toxic substances: (f) Animal / human remains / bones / fur: (g) Products that promote violence / weapons: (h) Pornography: (i) Products that promote hate speech / racism / sexism
When you use KL Online Shopping Events, you are responsible for complying with economic sanctions and trade restrictions.
KL Online Shopping Events reserves the right to request that sellers provide additional information with regards to their products.
KL Online Shopping Events prohibits the use of our Services to discriminate against people based on the following personal attributes:
• National origin
• Gender identity
• Sexual orientation
• Any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
As a seller on KL Online Shopping Events, your shop name, content, announcements and policies, cannot display discriminatory behaviour.
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
KL Online Shopping Events reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time, including addition of fees, addition or removal of platforms. We will notify you of major changes.